It will turn your life around
A wall finish as the word suggests is a finish given to the wall to enhance the interior or exterior look of the structure. New contemporary trends have brought about a great deal of increase in the usage of various types of wall finishes for the aesthetic purpose in their interior and exterior space.
Why our Wall Finishes
- They break the norm of having a flat, vague and boring surface
- Also brings about uniqueness, style and character
- Can be applied with various techniques
- It gives a wide variety of options based on everyone’s unique preference (You may opt for the material itself, be drawn by the colour, or want a specific application method)
One of our great interior products is the Swahili Collection
The Swahili collection consists of a water based finishing top coat with metallic pigments, available as a silver or gold base. The effect achieved with this product remind of ancient tissues and are perfectly suitable for decoration of interior walls in classical and modern environments. Swahili is odourless, completely a-toxic and water based.
Features of Swahili Collection
- Swahili is odourless, a-toxic and water based
- Swahili permits to achieve innovative chromatic and tactile effects that make the environment extremely comfortable and in line with the most cutting-edge trends in interior decoration
- Swahili is an easy-apply product and allows both the professional and private decorator to easily achieve high quality effects